6.7.09

Get this!

You had better sit down for this one: There are at least 2 people who read these posts! I honestly can't believe it. And they have questions. I can't believe that either.

First up, I still am working on the (long) article about socialization and its importance. There has been a lot of crazy stuff going on here at home (none of which is pup related, unfortunately) that has been keeping me from turning my notes into actual coherent material. But I'm working on it, I swear.

Second, I've recieved several messages re: the pup who was found leashed to my car door. He's doing great! Literally the day after I found him he was adopted (dogs with "stories" don't usually last long in rescue) by a young couple that seemed very nice. They were both raised with dogs, but Kirby (the name they gave him) was to be their "first" dog. I felt no trepidation about them, and I don't think Kirby did either.

And last, my full on training site is still in its infancy. I find that I'm totally overwhelmed by everything that I want it to do - so much so that I'm paralyzed by choice. I just need to get my stuff together and put something up.

I'm also working on some homemade leash and collar projects, as well as lanyards, key fobs, bracelets, and bookmarks. Pics are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment