8.7.09

Paracord bracelets, lanyards, keyfobs, and leash wraps!

Awhile ago I decided that I really wanted to make a leash and collar for my dog. This was like, 3 years ago. Well, I finally got around to learning about knots and ropework and made some stuff.

There's the small bracelet:


I'll be selling these for $5. Lots of colors will be available - as will plastic side-release buckle closure.

And there's the large bracelet:


The large bracelet will have all the same options as the small bracelet, with a few key additions - for example:


THe large bracelets will be $8, with compasses etc. being additional. There are also lots of choices for knife lanyards and keychains, knid of like this:


You'll be able to pick lengths, colors, styles, glow beads, other beads... They're going to start at $3. The sky's the limit with these. And last but not least are the leash wraps - I'm really proud of these. Lots of colors. With or without the carabiner.

The leash wraps will start at $10 (plus the cost of the leash). Adding the carabiner to a wrap will vary in cost depending on the carabiner.

Hopefully I'll have more cord soon to show all the options for colors etc. soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment